Consultants in Accessibility and Future Care Planning
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Universal Design?
- "The design of products and environments to be usable by all people, to the greatest extent possible, without the need for adaptation or specialized design." As defined by the The Center for Universal Design
- How much will it cost to use your services?
- Our services range dramatically from helping governments, municipalities, design firms, building owners, and others with their unique accessibility needs. Every job is unique. The best way to find out is to contact us to discuss your unique needs.
- Where can I get information about Universal Design and accessibility issues?
- The definitive site for Universal Design information is at the The Center for Universal Design - Universal Design Principles. Click here to visit their web site for more information.
- Are you Scottish?
- Not all of us, but yes Bob is a proud Scotsman.
- Is there any funding available to help me renovate my house or business?
- There is some, but it depends on your location and situation. More information coming soon.